Support the Englert
A Note to Patrons
Community Members –
We are closely watching the COVID-19 situation and considering the health of our neighbors at every step. As a community gathering space, we are conscious of the role we play in social distancing practices during this public health situation.
The Englert will suspend all events until we can ensure the health and safety of our patrons, our staff, and our artists. We will continue to monitor the situation and will reopen when it’s safe to do so.
If you have tickets to one of the postponed public events, we ask that you await the announcement of new dates before making a decision about exchanging or refunding your ticket. We will contact ticket holders by email with more information when shows are rescheduled. If you’ve already received an email and need to tell us what you’d like to do with your ticket click here for Englert events or click here for Mission Creek Festival.
As a nonprofit organization navigating a challenging period, we are extremely appreciative of any patron who donates the cost of their ticket in lieu of a refund, however, we understand that is not always financially possible.
In the event of a cancellation, our box office will reach out to discuss your options.
For the most up-to-date information about specific shows, please visit englert.org/events. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com or call our box office at 319.688.2653. (Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 12:30 – 5:30).
We are so grateful for your support of the Englert and the arts in our community.
The Englert Theatre Staff
Event Updates as of August 25
Postponed Events: We are currently working with the artist to reschedule
- Gaelic Storm, March 21
- Dweezil Zappa, March 27
- Mason Jennings (@ The Mill), April 24
- William Elliott Whitmore, May 16
- Bridget Kearney & Benjamin Lazar Davis, June 6
- Bettye LaVette (@ The Mill), June 11
- Winterland, August 28 (originally May 2)
- Peter Yarrow, September 10
- The Capitol Steps, September 11
- Jaimie Branch, March 19
- Welcome to Nightvale, March 26
- Mission Creek Festival
- Flesh Brush Skin Show, April 9-11
- Michael Franti & Spearhead, April 27
- Margaret Glaspy, April 28
- Diet Cig, May 29
- Bad Bad Hats, June 21 (originally scheduled for March 28)
- Tig Notaro, November 7 (both shows originally May 3)
- Bob Mould, November 14 (originally March 20)
- Trey Kennedy, October 21 (originally March 28)
- The Jayhawks, November 12 (originally April 16)
- Paula Poundstone, April 23, 2021 (originally April 24)
- Lilly Hiatt, October 23 (originally May 22)
- Marty Stuart and His Fabulous Superlatives, February 4, 2021 (originally May 22)
- Davis Sedaris, February 22 & 23, 2021 (originally October 26 & 27)
- Taj Mahal Quartet, October 17, 2021 (originally April 26)