Looking for a location to host an annual meeting, conference, or entertainment for employees? The Englert Theatre’s stage, house, and gallery areas can be utilized to create the environment that ignites your attendees.
Our venue has some distinct advantages over traditional meeting spaces:
- Location – Nestled in the heart of downtown Iowa City, your attendees can move easily from your presentation to a networking social hour at a local establishment within walking distance.
- Ambiance & atmosphere – no need to spend money creating a theme: it’s already built right in.
- Memorable – A change in setting can truly shift perspectives and inspire creative thinking.
- Flexible – one-day conferences, half-day meetings, one-hour presentations, evening events or parties, are welcome.
- Technology – Built in professional A/V with a seasoned production staff included. Let us make you look like a presentation genius with flawless projections, lighting, and sound.
- Affordability – Unique adaptable spaces that seat up to 730? Look no further.
For more information, availability, and pricing, please contact us.
If you are interested in hosting a fundraiser at The Englert, please contact Events Director Jessica Egli.