FREE and open to the public
Box Office Info:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
12:30pm - 5:30pm
Closed Monday & Thursday
For this year’s Winter Investor Council meeting, ICAD is teaming up with the Iowa City Area Chamber of Commerce to bring you the “State of the Schools,” an event that brings together the business community and local educational leaders to discuss K-12 Education Challenges and Opportunities.
The event will be held at The Englert Theatre from 7:30–9:00am on Thursday, February 27. Dan Clay, the Dean of the The University of Iowa College of Education, will be moderating a panel of educational leaders including:
• Steve Murley, Superintendent of the Iowa City Community School District
• Janet Godwin, COO of ACT and ICCSD School Board President
• Mark Moody, Principal at Clear Creek Amana High School
• Jim Larimore, Chief Officer of ACT Center for Equity in Learning
• Davis Eidahl, Superintendent of Solon Community Schools
… and more to come!
This event is open to the public and free to attend. A light breakfast will be served. Thank you to U.S. Bank for their support in sponsoring this event.